How to manage your farm office in the digital age
Open to Herefordshire and Gloucestershire farming businesses.
A practical workshop to enable you to manage the digital office, gain confidence with online systems and protect your business
• Are your computer systems secure?
• Do you have a business email address?
• Is your email inbox out of control?
• Managing the files on your computer – can you find that missing file?
• Can you reduce the amount of paper in your office?
If practical bring along your laptop/tablet that you use within your business
Date: Wednesday, 27th February 2019
Time: 10.30am – 3pm
Venue: Hope Centre, Hereford Rd, Bromyard, HR7 4QU
Light refreshments provided at lunchtime
To book your place please contact Herefordshire Rural Hub
Tel: 01432 353465
These workshops are funded by Fastershire www.fastershire.com – a partnership between Herefordshire Council
and Gloucestershire County Council to bring faster broadband to the two counties.