Herefordshire Rural Business Advice Day 2021
We are planning to hold our 11th Rural Business Advice Day on
Wednesday 24th November 2021
12 noon till 6pm
at the Three Counties Hotel, Belmont Road, Hereford, HR2 7BP
Herefordshire Hamper Raffle kindly donated by Hopes of Longtown
There will be stands representing many areas of farming and rural business including:-
- Wildlife & Environmental Advice
- Rural Crime Prevention Measures
- Managing Your Woodlands
- Reviewing your farm business
- Diversifying your rural business
- Landlord and tenant advice
- Training opportunities
- Succession planning
- Charities offering support to farmers
- Good Soil Management
- Specialist Software for Farm Businesses
- Environmental Land Management (ELM) schemes
- Broadband in Herefordshire
- Financial & Taxation Advice
- Legal Advice for Farms & Rural Businesses
NRoSO cpd points applied for.
FREE One-to-One Advice Clinics, including:-
Preserve Your Wealth for Future Generations
(with Tony Peckham of TP Consultancy)
Find out how to keep assets in the family protected against key threats such as:- Inheritance Tax; Divorce in the family; Financial difficulties such as bankruptcy; Wealth being lost following death and remarriage; and look at issues surrounding passing on farming assets where there are some difficult aspects that probably only affect the farming community. Also find out more about Lasting Powers of Attorney and why everyone needs them.
Xero advice clinic with Thorne Widgery
Whether you’re already using Xero accounting software or are thinking about making the move, we’re here to offer useful advice and answer any questions you may have.
We, and many of our clients, love Xero as it’s MTD (Making Tax Digital) compliant and allows you to manage your finances in real time and keep them running smoothly.
Email Frances at email@example.com to book your slot in advance for these 1:1 advice sessions. First come, first served on the day if there are slots available!
You will be able to book your place for these presentations in November.
Future Farming Schemes
Soil Nutrition / Phosphates / Farming Rules for Water
Business Planning & Diversification
Further details on the above presentations to follow.
We are very pleased that the following organisations and businesses will be attending the RBA Day to offer advice and information (in alphabetical order):
- Agri Advisor Legal LLP & Rural Advisor
- Animal Health & Trading Standards
- Borderlands Rural Chaplaincy
- Catchment Sensitive Farming
- DJM Consulting
- Herefordshire IAgSA
- Herefordshire Council – Economic Development Team
- Herefordshire Council – Fastershire
- Herefordshire, Ludlow & North Shropshire College
- Herefordshire Meadows
- Herefordshire Rural Hub
- Hutchinson Partnership
- IASME Consortium
- Landmark Systems
- Lanyon Bowdler
- Mortimer Rose Wealth Management
- Stop That Thief
- Thorne Widgery
- TP Consulting
- West Mercia Police
- Woodland Trust
- Wye & Usk Foundation
- Wyvern Training
We are very grateful to Herefordshire Council (gold sponsor) and Berrys (silver sponsor) for their sponsorship of the 2021 Rural Business Advice Day.