Herefordshire Meadows Forum 2019
“Swards for the Future”
Nutritional Benefits of herbal leys and wildflower meadows
- Thinking about herbal leys?
- Do you want to get more out of your permanent pasture and meadows?
Come and hear how diverse swards can benefit your farm business and the environment.
Saturday March 2nd at Bishops Frome Village Hall, WR6 5AR
09.45 until 14.00
- Luppo Diepenbroek of Straight Line Nutrition – The Nutritional Value of Herbal Leys and how to make the most of them. Luppo works with farmers across the UK to grow top quality swards and herbal leys
- Rob Havard (Worcestershire cattle farmer and Natural England adviser) – Profiting from Native Pastures and Meadows
- Paul Muto (Senior Specialist grassland agronomy at NE) – Managing the seed resource from flower rich grasslands
- Herefordshire Meadows members sharing best practice from their work in 2018
A light buffet lunch will be provided at 13.00
Booking essential through Herefordshire Rural Hub
or telephone 01432 353465
Enquiries to Caroline Hanks firstname.lastname@example.org 07779 080940 and 01981 251016