Green Futures 2020 – Herefordshire – afternoon seminar
The Green Futures Team are working together once again to update Herefordshire farming businesses on key environmental and legislative issues.
You are invited to attend one of the seminars
Tuesday – 3rd March 2020
2pm – 4pm
7pm – 9pm
New Cattle Market Canteen, The Livestock Market,Roman Road, Hereford HR4 7AN
Topics and updates to be covered:
- Basic Payment Scheme, Greening & EFAs
- Livestock Information System (new multi-species livestock information, identification & tracking service)
- Agriculture Bill & Environment Bill including Biodiversity Net Gain
- Challenges north Herefordshire is facing with Phosphates & the advice available to support reducing losses from agricultural sources.
- New schemes available for pesticides in the Wye catchment.
- Catchment Sensitive Farming funding through Countryside Stewardship
- Improving Water and Air Quality
- Natural Flood Management
Officers from the West Mercia Police Rural Crime Prevention team will also be there to give advice and answer your questions on rural crime.
Booking is essential. To book a place please contact Herefordshire Rural Hub
Tel: 01432 353465
Maximum of 3 places per farming or rural business
When phoning or emailing, please tell us
- the name(s) of those people wishing to attend,
- the event (afternoon or evening) you wish to attend,
- your contact telephone number or email address
NRoSO – 2 points, and BASIS – 2 points