Faster Farmers – Gloucestershire event “Managing the Digital Farm Office”
Come along to a free workshop event for farms and rural businesses based in Herefordshire and Gloucestershire on
“Managing the digital farm office”
The workshop will give practical advice to enable you to manage the digital office and gain confidence with online systems.
Find out more about:
- Cyber Security, are your computer systems secure?
- Is your email inbox out of control?
- Managing the files on your computer – can you find that missing file?
- Can you reduce the amount of paper in your office?
- Do you have a business email address?
Date: Thursday 28th March 2019
Time: 10.30 until 3.00 pm, with a light lunch provided (please let us know if you have special dietary requirements e.g. gluten free)
Location: Waterend Farm, Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11 5DR
Booking is essential
To book your place please contact the Rural Hub:
or telephone 01432 353465