Faster Farmers – Digital Business Development workshop
For farming businesses in Herefordshire & Gloucestershire
Digital Business development – understanding the principles of developing good business practice online.
Following the success of previous workshops on managing the digital office, Faster Farmers and the Herefordshire Rural Hub are offering a free workshop on the following.
- How do you set up a business email
- Setting it up in Outlook or equivalent
- Creating a professional image, setting up email templates and signatures
- Creating folders for emails and saving to local drives
- The difference between Google Drive, One Drive, Dropbox, iCloud etc.,
- GDPR considerations when using online storage
- Backing up your system – using a portable hard drive to create a backup on both Mac and Windows
Date: Thursday 26th September 2019
Time: 1pm – 4.00pm with Tea and coffee and cake on arrival
Venue: Moccas Village Hall, Moccas, Herefordshire, HR2 9LQ
To book your place please contact the Rural Hub:
or telephone 01432 353465