CSF Webinar “Profiting from trees on poultry ranges”
A webinar will be held at 7:30 pm on 24th May
“Profiting from trees on poultry ranges”
With input costs and interest rates rising every penny counts.
- Find out how tree planting has benefitted one free range egg business and boosted profits.
- Learn about the practicalities of planting and tree care, plus the benefits for air, water, soil health, wildlife and carbon storage
- Advice and support available to farmers will also be discussed
- David Brass, Farmer Owner -Lakes Free Range Egg Company
- Paul Arkle, Woodland Adviser- Cumbria Environment Partnership
- Sue Buckingham, Catchment Sensitive Farming Officer-Natural England
- Bridie Whittle, Catchment Officer-Wye and Usk Foundation
To book a place please email: Sue.Buckingham@naturalengland.org.uk
or leave a message stating your name, farm address and email address on Sue Buckingham’s answerphone 07833 095 708.
A link to the webinar will be sent out prior to the event.