AHDB Hereford Monitor Farm meeting – “Farming through challenge and change”
The ability to make difficult decisions is one of the defining roles of the modern farmer. Managing these decisions under the increasing pressure and demands faced in the industry can be both challenging and overwhelming.
Led by Dr Bryan Watters OBE QCVS PhD, the December Hereford Monitor Farm meeting will aim to develop your critical decision-making skills under pressure while taking into account a managing and valuing your own time.
Bryan will reflect on formative leadership experiences whilst serving as a Commander with the UN Protection Force during the Bosnian war.
- Arrival and lunch
- Welcome and introduction: Richard Meredith – AHDB Cereals & Oilseeds Knowledge Exchange Manager (West & Wales)
- The challenges faced by the farmers: All
- Farming through challenge and change – an introduction: Dr Bryan Watters OBE QCVS PhD
- How to influence direction with little authority: Dr Bryan Watters OBE QCVS PhD
- The difference between truth and power: Dr Bryan Watters OBE QCVS PhD
- Group activity: Moving from a ‘road map’ strategy to an emergent strategy: All
18th December 2019
1:00pm (food included)
Woolhope Village Hall, Woolhope, Hereford HR1 4QS
BASIS & NRoSO points have been applied for.
Book with: Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 07717 493015