This fund is to help Small and Micro businesses with fixed property costs that are not eligible for the Small Business Grant Fund or the Retail, Hospitality and Leisure Grant Fund but may be eligible for the Discretionary Grants Scheme.
This includes businesses such as
• regular market traders
• bed and breakfasts paying council tax instead of business rates
You may be eligible for funding through Herefordshire Council if your business:
• is based in Herefordshire
• has relatively high ongoing fixed property-related costs
• occupies property (or part of a property) with a rateable value or annual mortgage/rent payments below £51,000
• was trading on 11 March 2020
You will need to show that your business has suffered a significant fall in income due to coronavirus.
The initial funding round is now open and will close at 11.59pm on Sunday 28th June 2020
Full details of types of businesses covered, eligibility criteria and how to apply at Herefordshire Discretionary Grant Fund