Chris Seabridge & Associates Ltd are delivering the above contract for East and West Midlands on behalf of Natural England.
They are delivering the following activities aimed at outlining the Tier System and designing robust agreements to benefit businesses and the local environment.
1) Countryside Stewardship FREE online Events.
The events will be hosted on the following dates and will be delivered by Jim Egan.
- Thursday 25th March at 1.00pm – 2.30pm
- Tuesday 30th March at 7.00pm – 8.30pm
- Monday 12th April at 8.30am – 10.00am
- Tuesday 4th May at 2.00pm – 3.30pm
- Wednesday 19th May at 7.00pm – 8.30pm
For bookings please call 07593 449868 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the event you would like to attend.
Please provide name, address, contact telephone number, email address and farm SBI number when booking.
You will then be emailed the joining details.
2) FREE online 1:1 Advice sessions
Delivered by approved Farm Advisers. The sessions will cover
- a) Application Preparation Advice
- b) Pre application Submission Advice.
For bookings please call 07593 449868 or email email@example.com.
Please provide name, address, contact telephone number, email address and farm SBI number.
A suitable appointment will then be arranged.
3) They will also be providing
1-to-1 advice on CS Mid Tier Options requiring approval
More information will follow as lockdown restrictions hopefully release.