- Open to all sizes and types of grassland farms
- Entry open to all types of farm/farmers with farms being inspected and judged on Tuesday 24th
May 2022* (*subject to judge availability).
- The winner of the Herefordshire round will then represent Herefordshire at the regional round
of the ‘BGS Grassland Farmer of the Year’.
- Allowances in judging are made with regard the type of farming system and the location i.e.
upland or lowland and whether harvest grass is standing or already cut.
If you wish to enter you MUST email the below information by the latest of Tuesday 17th
1. Business Name
2. Contact Name
3. Farm Address
7. Type of farming carried out i.e. Beef/Sheep/Upland/Lowland/Dairy/Mixed etc.
Email Subject Heading: ‘HGS Grassland Competition Entry’
Email address: email@example.com
Entry Deadline: 17th May 2022
Unless stated otherwise in your email your entry confirms that you give agreement that HGS/Sunderlands can retain and use your contact details
Hereford Grassland Society
Secretary: Andrew Edwards
Sunderlands LLP, Offa House, St Peters Square, Hereford, HR1 2PQ
Tel: (01432) 356161